Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo meets Athena.

2 posters

Go down

Apollo meets Athena. Empty Apollo meets Athena.

Post by Hayato Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:08 pm

The sun set. Apollo arrived at Mount Olympus with his chariot. He had accomplished for one more time his mission to guide the sun from East to West for mortals. He entered the Throne Room. He knew that no one was there. He slowy walked between the Thrones and his eyes wandered at the larger one. He sat in the glorious throne, with a grin on his face, and then whispered:
"So this is how the other Thrones look like from here, Father."
He then started laughing and suddenly stopped, he looked down and smiled. It looked like he knew someone was there.
"You're late." He said. Then looked up again and saw the great Goddess Athena standing before him. "Why are you late again? If you keep on being late someone will see us. And Artemis will arrive soon with Demeter. You don't want our sister to tell father about what we're planning, do you?"
He then smiled again and waited for a reply. He ate ambrosia and then started playing music with his Harp. He was so confident and ambitious that he felt like he was the owner of the throne for a moment. He had planned everything and he was searching for someone to support him. He knew Athena was the one that could help him, because he trusts her. The day wasn't long to come...
Hayato
Hayato

Back to top Go down

Apollo meets Athena. Empty Re: Apollo meets Athena.

Post by Miya Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Athena was standing before Apollo, who was sitting smug on Zeus' throne. ''I am not late, my dearest brother, you are just too early.'' Athena said, looking at him with a smirk on her face. ''And now get off of Father's throne and wipe off that grin of your face. It's disrespectful.'' she said, her voice sounding harsh. She didn't like it when someone was being so arrogant even if it was one of her siblings. ''Artemis eh? Don't you even trust your own twin, Apollo?'' she asked in a playful manner. Athena sat down on her throne, observing her brother.

The Goddess was well aware of the situation and the reason they were here, alone. However, it wasn't going to be easy. ''So, Apollo. What are your plans?''
Miya
Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Apollo suddenly stopped playing the harp. He stood up wearing a serious expression and then threw his harp up high and it shuttered into light dust. He ate the remaining ambrosia and swallowed quickly. It was clear that his mood had changed because his armour started shining more than before. "Very well then. You're right." He said and walked through the Throne Room towards his throne. While he was walking slowly and carefully, he spoke again: "It's not that i dont trust her. But I know that if she knew about it, she would tell it to someone."

He sat on his throne and after summoning his harp again, he started playing music again. He started speaking in a soft tone, like he was singing. "As you already know, Hades must be stopped. He doesn't belong here. The only thing he wants is to take Father's place. I can't trust him." He continued talking, but in louder tone now: "My plan is to open Father's eyes and then oppose Hades. After getting some others at our place of course. Even after being weaker, he is much stronger that i am."

He stopped speaking and looked and his dear sister. He kept on playing the harp lowder, waiting for Athena's reply. He knew that Athena would agree with him. He then closed his eyes to enjoy his music.
Hayato
Hayato

Back to top Go down

Post by Miya Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Apollo stood up from Zeus' throne and threw his harp into the air, which diappeared in light. He walked to his throne saying that he knew that Artemis wouold tell someone. He was right, and Athena knew that. Artemis couldn't keep secrets to herself. Every God knew that.

As Apollo told her about how Hades had to be stopped, he played his harp. Athena knew too well that Hades had to be stopped. She also knew that it would be difficult but not impossible. Of course his children would ba a pain and his dead armies, too. ''I know that we need support. However, I am not on good terms with Hera or Aphrodite. You remember that incident with Paris, don't you? And Ares loves Aphrodite so he won't help either. You see, everything depends on relations.'' she said sighing. ''They don't look at the forest, they look at the trees.'' Athena was staring at Apollo who was still playing his harp.

''I will talk to Father. I am sure he will listen to me. And that is true. Hades after all, had Titans as parents, in contrast to us.'' The Goddess was worried about their allies. However, they had to succeed, or the world was going to end soon.
Miya
Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Apollo stopped playing music. He stood up and told Athena: "Don't worry, we will find the allies we need. I think we should approach Artemis. It would be better if we told her before she finds out alone." He made his harp disappear in light and then raised his hands. Flames grew large out of his hands and formed an Angel. He was an Apollo's Sun Angel. The Angel bowed before Apollo. "How can I help you my Lord?"

Apollo thought for a moment and then told him:
"Go and summon Hermes. He'll be helpfull." He touched the angel's forehead with his hand and sparks came out. "I gave you all the neccesary information. Now go."

The Angel bowed once again and said lowdly:
"As you command my Lord"
He then walked out of the room and teleported by disappearing into flames.

"Hermes will find us the allies we need sister. Now lets get out before Demeter arrives. We don't know if she will help us, because she has made a promise to Hades. Anyway. I will see you at the dinner room in two hours. We could talk at the others when everyone is happy."

He then looked up high and teleported by disappearing into light and sparks filled the air.
Hayato
Hayato

Back to top Go down

Post by Miya Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Athena watched Apollo as he summoned one of his Sun Angels. It was always a beautiful sight, seeing those light creatures appear. Apollo told him to summon Hermes as he would find the allies that they needed. The Angel disappeared in an outburst of flames.

Athena's brother said that they should leave better, since Demeter was going to be there soon. Demeter had formed an agreement with Hades sho she wasn't allowed to know anything. ''Alright, my brother.'' Athena said, looking at Apollo a bit sad. He disappeared into light, sparks flying around.

Athena sighed. ''That's going to be difficult.... We don't have allies nor a real plan...How are we supposed to pull this off? And if we don't make it, the world can say 'Hello' to it's last years. Problems, problems...Don't they ever end..?'' talking to herself, she looked at the ceiling. It was something she often did in order to concentrate better. In two hours she would meet the other Gods and hopefully then, make some allies. ''Let's hope Apollo doesn't get dragged away by Dionysus...'' she closed her eyes, and her thoughts drifted off to a plan.

[[Exit.]]
Miya
Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:33 pm

(TOPIC IS CLOSED)
Hayato
Hayato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down