Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime-sindicate.

2 posters

Go down

Crime-sindicate. Empty Crime-sindicate.

Post by Sin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 am

In the year 1930 Italian mafia families are present in several areas of the United States. Los Angeles, New York City, Las Vegas, Florida. All of these cities are controlled by some of the most powerful mafia families in the country; the Valuchi family, the Russo family, the Segreto family and the Fiore family. Each with a very distinct style, these families are both the savior and the terror of each of the prospective areas they control.

Early 1930, all four of the families gathered for a very rare meeting, to discuss territorial disputes, trade and issues, when a bomb exploded outside. While all of the Dons survived, none of them knew who, if any of them, had set off the bomb and were instantly filled with distrust. Now a war is practically imminent, and the threat of violence is ever present. Can the families overcome their distrust and fear of each other in time to prevent the massacre that could devastate entire cities? It is up to you.

Here is where you can join up with one of the 4 families are the F.B.I and try to put these men behind bars. This is your moments your chance to write your name in the history books. Join a family earn your own reputation and you yourself may one day be Don.

http://crime-syndicate.forumotions.in/forum.htm

Sin

Back to top Go down

Crime-sindicate. Empty Re: Crime-sindicate.

Post by Chaos. Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 am

Please edit your ad section's permissions, as I can't post our ad on your site.
Chaos.
Chaos.

https://roto.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:20 am

I put yours in mine already.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum