Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake Side.

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lake Side. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake Side.

Post by taco cat Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 am

Maneki had finally arrived at castle half-blood. The castle was of an older design and looked like it could have belonged to Dracula himself. The castle had large black walls and a draw gate but no moat. The castle had several large watch towers each located at a strategic point around the castles borders. As the draw bridge was lowered the earth started to shake and it caused him to lose his balance. He slipped and started to roll down the hill to the castle lake.

When he got up the earth had stopped shaking and standing before him were two people. One was a girl who looked to be a little older then he was. She had long red hair and blue eyes. The boy she was talking two looked to be a little younger then he was. The boy like the girl had red hair but unlike the girl the boy had sea green eyes. Not to be rude to the people in front of him he said "Hello I'm Maneki Nice to meet you."

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 am

Sin looked at her. Poseidon used his powers to make her fall for him he knew precisely what my mother would want and did just that to get her he used her because he could. He took a deep breath staring at the sky."That's what they do they play on mortals, Love that is not love, Love is staying by the person you care for always being there and taking responsibility for what you did no they don't love our parents and they don't love us we are tools to them well i am no ones tool. Sin stopped as he looked down at the older kid who was flat on his back. "Sin. With that he walked past the boy he really had nothing left to say there were always going to be people who defended the gods so easily but it took true vision and hurt to see what they really were.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 pm

"Hello," Rose said to the boy on his back. She looked after Sin. "Ah'm Rose..." she said, trailing off. Then she took a step forwards. "What are you going to do if Ah'm right?" she called. She wasn't expecting an answer, it was just a moment of bravery. Then she turned back to the fallen boy. "Are you alright?" she asked the boy, bending down to help him up. She looked at him with large eyes. "Are you new here?" she asked, wondering if he needed help with anything.

She took one last glance towards the direction where the other boy had gone, before focusing back on Maneki.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Maneki was helped up and he replied to the girl named Rose "Hello Rose it is nice to meet you. I am in fact a new arrival to this castle I just arrived here about ten minutes ago." He continued with saying " So do you have any advice for a newbie." He said with a smile.

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Sin looked back at Rose and smiled. "Not sure what i will do maybe not be around much longer to find out. Sin looked at the new kid his eyes growing cold. "Ya prepare yourself your weak. Sin walked to the castle hands in his pockets as he went over scenarios in his mind he was the son of the sea god time to see what he could do.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Rose looked back at Sin, her face expressionless. "And you seem rather weak of the mind," she said to him, her tone cold. Then she turned away, back to Maneki. "Well, I would advise talking to the head and finding a room, unless you have done that already," she said, severely doubting that he had been there long enough to do that. "If you need help finding things I can assist you. I need to go change anyways." She shifted her bag on her shoulder and looked at him, waiting for his response.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Maneki wondered why that kid called him weak,but it is to late to ask him now. Maneki had not yet gone to see the head counselor for he had not even known there was a head counselor that assigned the rooms. Maneki replied to Rose " I haven't gotten a room yet and i have know idea where the head counselor is or even what he looks like. If you can show me to him that would be great."

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Topic left (Went inside.)

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:13 am

Rose nodded. "Alright. I can show you too his office. Do you know who your godly parent is?" she asked, motioning for him to follow as she began to climb up the hill, heading for the castle. She knotted her wet curls at the back of her head to keep it out of her face. She almost slipped a few times as she climbed due to the slipperiness of her shoes.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Maneki said "Thanks Rose." As they started up the hill she asked him if her knew who his godly parent was. He started to say " Well I'm not sure who it is or even how to find ou...." Maneki suddenly stopped mid sentence as had slipped down the hill. He quickly got up and ran back up the hill to catch up to rose. He then said "I'm ok." with a smile on his face.

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

She looked back at him in alarm as he slipped and fell. 'He doesn't seem to be that graceful,' she thought, with a raised eyebrow. Then she smiled. "Well, if you don't know, you'll probably be claimed soon. And there may be signs. Did anything happen to you to make you come here?" she asked curiously, speeding up slightly as the hill turned into level ground.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Maneki thought being claimed would be cool. To answer Roses question he said "Well about three weeks ago i was having my 8th grade graduation and most of my teachers turned into snake people,but one of my teacher tosses me a pair of arm guards that turn into dual swords and killed them." Maneki then said "So what is the head councilor like?"

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Rose blinked. There was a lot of talk about snake creatures lately. "Well... um..." she started as he changed the subject suddenly. "Our head counselor... Mr. D... is very... just be careful what you say about him. He isn't taking his punishment of running this place that well. He isn't a sadist or anything. Just... annoyed." She could hear her wet pant legs slapping against her calves as she walked. She paused to wring them out before starting off walking again. She pushed the castle doors open and walked inside, waiting for Maneki.

"It's just a little ways away. I don't know if Mr. D is back from his... trip yet, so his second in command might be the one you meet. He's also ok. Snarky, but ok," she said matter-a-factly.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Maneki began to wonder why Mr.D was being punished,but he knew that it would be better not to ask. He watched as rose opened the castle doors and followed her inside.

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 pm

She continued to walk at a business-like pace. She took several turns and after a few staircases they were walking down a long hall. She stopped by the door at the end. "This is it," she said, motioning to the huge wooden doors. She watched Maneki, waiting for him to do something.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 am

Maneki turned to rose and said to her "Thank you." He then turned back to the large wood door. He took a hard look at the door trying to think what type of wood the door was made of yet he could not figure it out. He then began to think of meeting Mr.D and he was kinda excited. He then put his hand into a fist and knocked on the wood door.

Last edited by taco cat on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:46 am

OOC: I'm not posting till you add a couple more sentences to that post. x3
Chaos.
Chaos.

https://roto.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm

OCC: Done

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 am

OOC: What makes everybody think "Mr. D" is the head director?!

Zach yawned as he stretched his muscles. He was tired from the "drama" that had occurred all in one day. A stubborn demigod who wanted revenge on his immortal parent, and Thanatos who happened to be in a terrible mood over a petty problem. Thanatos is an immortal, and yet he can't use his power to deal with the situation on his own? Pathetic. "What now?!" He walked towards the door and opened it. "Who dares to--oh, pfft....another demigod?! Two in one day?!" He stared up towards the ceiling and said, "Seriously?!" A tiny spark of thunder crackled in reply. Zack sighed.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:22 pm

OOC: I asked someone and they said they thought he was. I can edit it though.

IC: Rose froze, before rolling her eyes. "You're overreacting," she said to Zach. "A lot of demigods is a good thing." She stepped aside, to let Maneki talk. She was getting colder and colder by the minute, her wet clothing sticking to her and making her skin feel clammy and gross. She shivered slightly, waiting for them to begin the confab so she could leave and get changed.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 am

OCC: sorry can't make a decent post from the wii. comp will be fixed tomorrow though and then i can post.

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Maneki said to ZZack "Hello Zack I am Maneki Neko. I was told that i had to see you to get my room assignment and class schedule. Also its nice to meet you." He then had a smile on his face and stuck his hand out for a hand shack with Zack.

OCC:Comp is back up.

Last edited by taco cat on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 am

OOC: Sorry, but I don't know anybody named Jack. Razz
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 pm

OCC: I fail but fixed it

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Zach shook Maneki's hand just to not be rude, since he wasn't in the best mood at the moment. *Sigh* "Who is your immortal parent?" He asked the young boy with absolutely no joy in his voice. But he knew, whether he liked it or not, he would have deal with these children for the rest of his career. Or until the Head Camp Director comes back, whichever would come first. But he prefered the second one. "And Rose, how is your newfound boyfriend dealing with this 'demi-stuff'? If he was going to have and deal with these 'pests', he might as well have a little fun.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum