Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering.

+3
DotAlias
Miya
Poseidon
7 posters

Go down

Gathering. Empty Gathering.

Post by Poseidon Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Poseidon walked into the large Throne room standing at his full height. He sat down in his throne his trident in hand as he looked over at the empty chair. Poseidon had called a small meeting to discuss a rumor he had been hearing lately and wish to see if it was true. Poseidon was in a mood already having claimed a son who was more than eager to see all of them tossed into Tartarus. This was also something he needed to speak to the other gods of but for now it was not that important. Poseidon waited for the others making a sphere of water appear he moved it around so he could see down to earth and at half Blood castle. There were two of his sons there now and he wanted to keep a close eye on them both.

Poseidon was in his normal Bermuda shorts and spongy Sandals. The shorts had wave designs all over them with designs of the sea. His beard was full of starfish and sea shells. He was shirtless having liked the look on the surfers these days his trident had been turned into a massive surfboard. Poseidon waited for his fellow gods.

Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Gathering. Empty Re: Gathering.

Post by Miya Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Athena appeared in the throne room. She was in her god form and she was wearing as usual her armor. Her long blond hair flew in the air as she walked past the thrones and sat on her own. Poseidon had called a meeting but the reasons were unknown to Athena. However, she suspected the reason. Recently, a rumor was going on about the minor gods and their plans. These plans were highly worrying and needed to be treated before the situation got out of control.

Athena was also worrying that Poseidon might had found out about her plans with Apollo. Of course that couldn't be the case since no one was listening to them as they were talking.

Athena was sitting on her throne and looked at Poseidon. He was sitting there, holding a surfboard. ''Looks like you like the human style.'' she said, looking into his eyes.
Miya
Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by DotAlias Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Zeus, ever a fan of flashy entrances, appeared upon his massive throne in a burst of brilliant golden light. He sat, leisurely, in his celestial form. His beard fell upon his bare, tanned chest, shaking as he spoke.

"Greetings, Brother, Daughter." He said in a booming voice, like the rolling of thunder. Placing a hand on his stomach, he mused to himself, "I'm a bit hungry.."

Suddenly, a large table of stone appeared in the center of the room, and on it was a feast of the modern era. Wine bottles, Two Liters of soda, pitchers of various beverages, and cups littered one end, while the other end contained various greasy, delicious foods. Zeus stepped down from his throne, taking a large helping of food, and returned, sitting upon it and turning his gaze upon the other two gods present.

"Help yourselves." He offered, obviously in an uncharacteristically good mood.

DotAlias

Back to top Go down

Post by 『Artemis』 Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Next, it was the goddess of the hunt herself's turn to enter. Though, her entrance wasn't flashy, nor anything special - she appeared on her massive throne, the throne itself nothing special though portraying what she was goddess for perfectly: it was made of woven moon coloured wood with rather healthy looking leaves sprouting out of the wood, and a seat of some sort of animal skin. Though, the throne was surprisingly comfortable - as if the wood and animal skin wasn't enough, at the top of the throne was a rather huge set of deer horns.
Despite the other olympians being in their immortal forms, she remained in a mix between her human and immortal form - same appearance as in her immortal form, though nearly a human size.
Being different was something Artemis enjoyed, apparently.

The tomboy licked her lips when she saw the food on the table, her pale eyes almost immediately landing on one of her more common types of food she eats: meat. Which reminded her why she was here, despite food having nothing to do with it. How did it remind her? Well, for the fact that she was in the middle of hunting with her hunters when she was called to the meeting by her uncle, Poseidon.
Leaning forward appearing unbothered by the drastic size differences of her and the other olympians, she pushed a strand of white hair behind her ear. "Greetings." Artemis spoke, her voice gentle yet loud enough to be heard by the other gods despite her size.
『Artemis』
『Artemis』

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 am

Suddenly, Apollo appeared in the Throne Room, using his teleporting spell, appearing out of light and sparks. "Greetings everyone." He said with a proud voice, but when he saw what was going on into the glorious Throne Room, his face changed, wearing on a disappointment expression. "Do I have my father in front of me right now, or a greedy human, ...Father?" He said at his great father. "And you, we are supposed to have a meeting in the Throne Room and you come hear being in a human form. It seems you forget which is our role here." He said staring at his uncle and sister, with a serious look on his face. Apollo was in his shiny golden armor, as he always was in the Throne Room. His eyes were glowing, while he was both angry and dissapointed by the Great Olympians. Apollo then sat in his throne, he opened his hand and exhaled a small amount of fire in his palm, summoning a tiny flame bird. He then whispered something at it and the messenger flame bird flew out of the room in a blink. After trying to find a comfortable seat in his silver flat throne, he waved his hands slowly, creating light dust, when his harp started appearing. He started playing very quietly, looking at the disappoiting view in front of him.
Hayato
Hayato

Back to top Go down

Post by Ares Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Ares walked in to the throne room in god form. His orange hair beard and glowing yellow eyes. "What is the meaning of this! It had better be good." Ares said as he took his seat on his throne. He looked around and saw his father uncle brother and sister had already arrived. "WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LETS GET THIS STARTED!" he said in a booming angry sounding voice. Not careing if the other gods would be annoyed with his personality. But he was frankly mad as hell as he was right in the middle of watching a war begin when he was told to come here.

[i think apollo is brother to ares feel free to correct me xD[

Ares

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am

Poseidon looked around as the gods and goddess appeared one by one he nodded his head in welcome to each god except Apollo who lately has been seeing himself bigger than what he was. Poseidon loaded his plate with Pizza, Taco bell and some McDonalds. "Welcome everyone I am happy to see you all come to the meeting i requested I also thank Zeus for the feast and for allowing this meeting in his home. Poseidon looked at Athena and Apollo for a good long moment his sea green eyes staring them down. "I have called this meeting for I have heard dark and disturbing rumors that concerns all the Great Gods. Poseidon shifted his surf board back to his trident and formed a large glowing orb of water in the middle of the room, The water orb shifted into a massive plasma screen playing on both sides of minor gods Visiting the prisons of some of the titans. "These are just isolated incidents I have noticed on my patrol it seems the minor gods have been visiting the titans quite alot.

Poseidon looked around thumping his fingers on the table. "There is also another matter That seems related to this. He looked around bringing attention to his son was not what he really wanted but it involved deep into the underworld. "It seems there is a prophecy running around that involved Hades kid my own son and a child named Ran., These 3 will go to the underworld and quite closely to Tartarus itself and if the minor gods are planning behind our back....I think it is time to throw away past hatreds and allow Hades once again amongst our ranks. He looked around the table Hades was not a very popular figure amongst the gods but Poseidon was thinking of the future no longer the petty squabbles of the past. "Also I have spoken with Thanatos he remains always on our side as long as we stick to our bargain and not bother him which sounds fair so if we have Hades as well the three kids will be watched and the underworld can be free from our minds as a potential enemy. Poseidon sat back waiting for the other gods.

Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Miya Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Athena's father, Zeus, appeared in the throne room and greeted them. "Greetings, Father." she said, smiling at him. Zeus was hungry and immediately a large table appeared, on it being lots of different food. Athena stood up and picked some grapes. Then she turned around and sat again on her simple throne as suddenly Artemis appeared. However, instead of being in her immortal form, she was in her human form. Athena didn't mind, as she didn't care about the other god's appearance. She was only interested in everyone being present. Artemis grabbed a piece of meat and started eating. "Greetings, Artemis." the goddess said, looking at Artemis in a serious manner.

Light illuminated the throne room, as Apollo appeared. "Watch your words, Apollo." Athena said, taking on a threatening stance. She didn't like it when someone was talking like that to her father, even if it was Apollo.

Ares walked into the throne room and sat on his throne. He started shouting as usually. Athena sighed. Why did people -or gods- have to become loud in order to make their desires clear? It was pointless to scream around. "Impatience brings superficiality." she said, looking ironically at Ares.

Poseidon spoke, welcoming the gods. The sea god looked at Athena for quite a long time. The goddess just looked back at him, showing no emotion. Then a large orb of water appeared, showing minor gods visiting the prisons. He told them about the prophecy and that it was time to leave behind past hatreds, and to allow Hades to come back.

Athena frowned. She didn't like the idea of Hades coming back. No one liked him and no one trusted him. However, if the rumors were true, they would need any help they could get. Athena remained silent, waiting for the other Gods to respond.
Miya
Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by DotAlias Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Zeus's eyes flashed a brilliant electric blue as Apollo spoke down to him, and suddenly the room became colder and darker, as if massive storm clouds were hovering over them all, blotting out the light. However, Zeus simply breathed in and out once, calming himself and allowing Athena to scold Apollo instead. The light returned to the room, and Zeus nodded in turn to the remaining deities to enter the room.

He sat back in his throne listening patiently to his brothers words, taking in the whole of what he had to say as he said it, so that he could mull over it during the small moment of silence following. He sighed leaning forward and placing his chin on his hands.

"There is truth to your words, brother. Though I hold no great love for him, Hades is as powerful as you and I, and if the Titans are to be resurrected we shall need all the assistance we can get. Hades shall be called to Olympus where we will discuss his return to the peak. Afterward I ask that all of you speak to the lesser gods, anyone you can find that hasn't already been seen consorting with the Titans. We should know where everyone stands on this."
He said, in an authoritarian voice. He spoke as if the order was indefinite, but even so he punctuated his speech with one last comments, "any questions, comments, concerns, complaints, or general whining or sniveling?"

DotAlias

Back to top Go down

Post by 『Artemis』 Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Really, Artemis couldn't care less about if she were in her human form or not - to her, appearances didn't matter. Though, considering she constantly came to meetings in her human size, you'd honestly expect her twin brother to get the hang of it...
The goddess of the hunt shifted in her chair, her dress seeming to shift colours as well - from a deep blue to a gentle turquoise, shimmering with pictures of various beasts seeming to run along the seams. Though, these were merely pictures, small enough to be the size of a regular mortals' finger nail. "You sound cheerful, brother..." She sighed, though making no attempt to change her size. Though, when she moved to get a plate of meat from the table, she suddenly appeared in her full olympian size. Still, Artemis had too much pride to change due to her brother being disappointed, though simply changed so she would be able to grab a plate without it being too large for her.
Her rather bored expression remained the same, even as Ares entered. His entrance was no surprise to her - his anger probably was induced by being interrupted in the middle of a war, which was also no surprise. With mortals, war seemed to be something that came natural to them.
Sitting back down on her seat, the goddess listened to her uncle, Poseidon speak. He was right - Artemis had noticed a few minor gods visiting titans close to her hunting grounds, which she was going to bring up with Zeus until Poseidon decided to hold a meeting. Of course, she took this as a chance to bring the topic up.

Artemis quirked an eyebrow at the mention of the prophecy, remembering the Hades kid to be either Riku or Rin. Though, if the prophecy would take place, she silently hoped that Rin would be the one chosen - she was much less violent than Riku, though Artemis didn't pay much attention to the two, and only knew them for when Rin walked through one of Artemis's hunting grounds. But, she became more interested at the idea of Hades being allowed among their ranks again. The thought... wasn't too bad - Artemis didn't exactly trust him nor like him very much, but he could be useful to them.
"I have also noticed some of the minor gods visiting the titans more close to my hunting grounds, as well. I was planning to bring it up with Zeus, though I can see that it is happening all around the various prisons we have imprisoned the titans within." Artemis spoke, her pale eyes rising to Poseidon's.
To the mention about Hades, Artemis didn't speak - in situations like this, she'd stay simply neutral.
『Artemis』
『Artemis』

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Apollo was still playing his harp, when zeus looked like anger was taking him over. Apollo was used to situations like this, as he was every time trying to help his father take the right decisions. Athena scolded Apollo, that being enough for Zeus so he didn't react at all. Apollo totally ignored Ares, as he was just a simple loud rival. He watched at the water orb and listened carefully at his uncle's words. His face turned pale, all of the glowing aura fading away from his skin. The only thing that Apollo was felling towards his uncle, Hades, was pure hatred. He started playing his shiny harp louder and louder, scraching its hords with anger.

He couldn't oppose to his father's words, but he had something to suggest. "Well then, if it has to be done, i suggest we talk to Hades... Of course we'll have advantage having him on our side. But i can't accept, him being all the time here on Olympus. He should just come here when we plan our moves, but not stay." Apollo said at the other Gods, feeling a weight on his chest while talking. He couldn't believe he accepted Hades as an ally. His harp disappeard in light dust, as usual and his skin started glowing again in the same golden colour. His eyed locked on Zeus, waiting with a nervous and impatient expression for an answer, which had to include "yes" in it.
Hayato
Hayato

Back to top Go down

Post by Miya Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

((It's been a week.))

Athena, hearing the other god's opinions, decided to speak. She stood up from her plain silver throne and looked first at her father and then at all the gods. ''Fellow Gods, I am well aware of the fact that we are being threatened by the minor gods. My opinion is that if we don't do something about it, sometime soon, we will fall and with us the rest of the world. That is, I believe, reason enough to make an exception for Hades to return to our ranks once again. Not only is he strong, but he has Persephone on his side, who will consequently be on our side and not on the minor deities'.'' she let her words sink in and then looked at Apollo.

''You, my dear Apollo, judging the circumstances we find ourselves in, should put aside your differences with Hades for the sake of the Olympian Gods and humanity as a whole. This is war. We can not afford to be enemies with each other. We have to cooperate in order to ensure our survival. Do you understand that this issue is of primary importance, my dear brother?'' she said, the last words more intense than the others. Athena turned around and sat on her throne, waiting for Apollo to respond to her words.

((Well, the posting order will be

Poseidon -> Ares -> DotAlias -> Artemis -> Hayato -> Miya

Therefore it's Poseidon's turn to post.))
Miya
Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Poseidon looked over at Apollo his own anger on the boiling point as he fought to restrain himself from lashing out at his nephew. "That is not your decision Apollo nor are we going to just use Hades and not give anything in return grow some brains. Poseidon turned to Athena and nodded his head. "I agree we need to root out the one giving the orders to the minor gods. Poseidon turned his head looking at Zeus who thankfully agreed with the plan for Hades to return to Olympus. "The next order of business is the Prophecy and the three children involved.

Poseidon sat down listening as Artemis spoke. 'OK the first thing we need to discover is what Titans have been visited and if anything has been done to the prison from there Athena I have no doubt can give us a glimpse into the enemies plans that is what she is good at. He turned looking at Zeus tapping his fingers on the table. "As for Hades brother we need to set up a meeting somewhere he will feel safe Hades has always been disliked and I think I should personally call Hades to a meeting and then once he understands whats playing out you can come join us it will be better than both of us calling him out. Poseidon turned looking at Apollo. "I hope my nephew will not cause problems with Hades. Poseidon sat back waiting for the others to add there own views and comments.

Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

(OOC: Skip ares he is busy with some stuff)

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum